Need To Hire Dedicated Developers For Your Team?
Need to hire developers? Considering Nearshore and/or Offshore resources? Our team of 2,000+ Architects, Developers, Data Scientists & Data Engineers are extensively screened & have domain expertise in several industries, including: Telecommunications, Financial Services, Insurtech, IoT, Logistics, Industrial Automation, etc.
Need To Hire Developers With Excellent English & Communication Skills?
Need to hire programmers / coders with excellent English & Communication skills? We will assist you in selecting the right nearshore and/or offshore coders for your specific needs.
Cloud App Developers employs a variety of techniques to screen each nearshore and/or offshore programmer. The Cambridge English Assessment is used to measure the English language skills of each programmer. This assessment uses the Common European Framework of Reference, (CEFR). The CEFR has six levels from beginner (A1) to very advanced (C2). The CEFR describes the things a offshore programmer can do at each of these six levels & focuses on speaking, listening, reading & writing skills of the developer. Please click on the developer profiles below for more information. Thank you.
How To Select Dedicated Software Developers
To Nearshore or to Offshore, that is the question.
- Selecting Dedicated Nearshore and/or Offshore Developers / Programmers
If you are in need of Dedicated Software Developers you have probably considered the Nearshoring and/or Offshoring options. If so, many questions will likely have come to mind….
– What are the English & communication skills of the Developers?
– Are the Programmers from a “Low Context” (Western), or a “High Context” Culture?
– How are the coders screened or vetted?
– How much will it cost?
– How will the Developers be managed?
– How many hours of workday overlap?
– Why should I work with Cloud App Developers, LLC to select Software Developers?
– What is the hiring process?
– How quickly can I build a team?
- What Are The English & Communications Skills Of The Developers?
ANSWER: Cloud App Developers employs a variety of techniques to measure the English & communication skills of each developer. For English language skills we use the Cambridge English Assessment. This assessment uses the Common European Framework of Reference, (CEFR). The CEFR has six levels from beginner (A1) to very advanced (C2). The CEFR describes the things a language speaker can do at each of these six levels & focuses on speaking, listening, reading & writing.
- Are the Programmers from a “Low Context” (Western), or a “High Context” Culture?
ANSWER: Both. In order to help ensure English & Communications Excellence, we continually train our developers to communicate in a Low Context (Western) fashion with the goal of improving the probabilities of success.
- How are the coders screened or vetted?
ANSWER: Each Developer is tested for actual skills, including: coding languages, structures, frameworks, specialization, etc. For English language skills we use the Cambridge English Assessment. Developers are tested & trained on “Low Context” cultural communication, as well problem solving skills.
- How much will it cost?
ANSWER: There are many variables (offshore, nearshore, seniority levels, etc.) making this question impossible to accurately answer without additional information. We are happy to review your specific developer requirements & issue a proposal based upon that information.
- How will the Developers be managed?
ANSWER: Developers can be managed in the following fashions:
A. Dedicated Teams. A dedicated team works autonomously & issues status information as required. These Agile teams issue feedback during testing to shape design & functions.
B. IT Staff Augmentation. Functioning as an extension of your internal development teams, these developers attend your regular meetings & report to your managers.
C. Time & Materials. The customer provides the precise scope & oversees project.
D. Fixed Price. Mostly used for short term projects. Delivery criteria & scheduling must be clearly determined in advance.
- How many hours of workday overlap?
ANSWER: This will vary based upon your selection of nearshore or offshore resources. Resources in Latin America can have a minimum of 5 hours overlap. Resources in India & Central Europe have less, if any overlap, dependent upon your location.
- Why should I work with Cloud App Developers, LLC to select Developers?
ANSWER: Cloud App Developers is an engineering company. We know how to screen programmers for coding, problem solving & language/communication skills.
- What is the “hiring” process?
ANSWER: 3 EASY STEPS….
1. Share your specific developer requirements, include “must have” selection criteria.
2. Schedule interviews & get-to-know the developers to see if they’re a good match for you.
3. Finalize your developer selections & engagement model.
- How quickly can I build a team?
ANSWER: It depends on a number of factors. Some Developers are in great demand, while others programmers are easier to identify. In general, 3-5 days is usually enough time for us to select viable options for you to examine. Of course, the more lead time you can give the better.
Your Developer Requirements
Using the form below, please describe your specific Software Developer requirements in anticipation of scheduling an initial conversation. Thank you.